4/23/09

CRYSTAL BALLZ

Back in January I did a photo shoot with my friend, the amazing Ernesto.
He just barely sent me only one of the photos:


floor length enormous batwing nylon/sweater dress:Decades
burn orange turban:thrifted in San Francisco

Sadly, this photo doesn't show the entirety of the amazingness that is my dress.
I'll have to post better photos later to show off this insane piece to you peeps.
Also, this is just one of many incredible turbans that I have collected over the past couple years.
(I went through this whole turban craze phase after the Prada S/S 07 show explosion of the glamorous headpiece.)

Don't I look like a gypsy queen?!
Fortune teller extraordinaire?!
Miss Cleo herself?!

Well, I think so.

I'll just go read my horoscope now...

xx
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment