4/29/09

FRINGE BENEFITS

Today I'm feeling dark and mysterious.
Time to load on the layers of black on black, and don't forget to pile on the fringe!
I hate admitting that I actually bought a pair of shoes from Forever 21, but these Alexander Wang Alexis Fringe Boot look-a-likes were just too good to be true.
I'm considering buying a second pair, just in case that proves to be correct.
They are surprisingly comfortable and go ridiculously good with everything.
You'd better get used to seeing me in these bad boys, as I'm certain I won't be removing them from my feet for about a week or so.

REAL vs. FAKE










circle sunnies:Nasty Gal
silk t-shirt:thrifted
vintage black metallic fringe dress (worn as cape):eBay
black fringe eternity scarf (worn as sling):Urban Outfitters
drop crotch pants:Forever 21
fringe Alexander Wang look-a-like open toe boots:Forever 21


xx
ALISON

No comments:

Post a Comment